Do more. Do it faster.
Do it together.
Stop talking. Start doing. With Startup Now, the Trailhead team will help you turn your idea, early-stage company, or stalled startup to the next level.
Who it’s for: Entrepreneurs who are ready to focus considerable energy in turning their vetted idea into an operating business.
Goals: By the end of Startup Now, you will:
- understand how to form a legal entity, properly document shareholder responsibilities and intellectual property ownership
- finished or made significant progress on your Minimally Viable Product or early prototype
- be prepared to pitch for seed-level investment
How it works.
- Companies will be paired with a coach who will work with them through every step of Startup Now.
- Over the course of six weeks, companies will participate in a series of intense workshops, mentoring sessions, some private, some in a group setting.
- Companies will be expected to dedicate significant time and make meaningful progress.
- Companies will be expected to spend at least five hours per week at Trailhead outside of Startup Now workshops and events.
- Companies will check-in at least once a week with their coach.
- Startup Now will culminate with an invitation-only “Demo Day” event in front of investors, community leaders and other entrepreneurs.
To enroll in Startup Now, companies must apply and be accepted. Criteria for selection includes:
- Demonstrable progress measured by product development, customer acquisition or other metrics.
- Willingness to commit the necessary time (minimum five hours per week at Trailhead + Startup Now workshops and events).
- Companies in all industries and of all sizes and stages accepted.
- Companies that have completed Trailhead’s Idea, Set, Go! Workshop will be given preference.
- Trailhead Members: $199 (Not a member? No problem, join now!)