Events + Workshops
Trailhead hosts a number of events, meetings and workshops designed to enhance the community and build the skills of our members.
- This event has passed.
Idea, Set, GO!
April 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - April 26, 2016 @ 8:00 pm
Have an idea for an invention, product or business, but confused about what to do next? This workshop will provide a framework for evaluating your idea, understanding your market, and identifying the next steps to move forward.
Taught by Trailhead’s team of experienced entrepreneurs, “Idea, Set, Go” is designed for anyone with an idea, no matter how raw or undeveloped. No need to have a business or even a business plan. Once completed, you’ll have a clear picture of next steps, including understanding what local resources are available to help you continue on your entrepreneurial journey.
Three weeks. Two hours per week. One goal: help you determine your next steps.
$49 Early Bird Special for non-members ($99 after 4/8)
6- 8pm, on:
What You’ll Learn
- The entrepreneurial mindset for success
- How to efficiently and effectively validate your business idea without losing your shirt
- Realities of building, raising capital and selling
- Defining your customer the “right” way
- Practical and affordable prototyping and research techniques
- ….and more